Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I think that Hollywood is a hole. I got that one from the pg.99 song, "Richmond is a Hole." I long for different things and yet the Gods of Entertainment have let my crop of Being Entertained's Leaf dead and dry. It is yet again another year where I don't actively watch TV. To me, it seems as if television fans fall into two camps: Scifi/Fantasy- Game of Thrones, Dr. Who or Comedy- Big Bang Theory. Both fanbases will throw out adjectives like witty, intelligent, good acting, great writing, et cetera. I just cannot fathom anything popular, or unpopular even, that is on TV. South Park is one of the few shows that I can watch, but it's pretty old, and I get bored of it sometimes. I just want new entertainment on my Tv, and my MTv too. I can't tell you how magical the Office seemed on weekday nights after a long day of school. The TV industry needs to get artier, to not cater to the lowest common denominator, and put things on TV that are worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment